Immigration and Legal Services
The UFW Foundation is a non-profit organization that became operational in 2006. The organization has increased its national presence by assuming a key leadership role among local, statewide, and national farm worker and immigrants’ rights organizations. The UFW Foundation’s core purpose is to empower communities to ensure human dignity.
The UFW Foundation received the Department of Justice Recognition and Accreditation on February 11, 2009, to present. DOJ Recognition and Accreditation has been able to successfully bring immigration legal resources to some of the most isolated and remote communities in CA. The UFW Foundation is committed to continuing its work with farm workers and other low-income immigrants, just as it is committed to continuing its training in the ever-changing contours of immigration law.
Our bilingual team of Attorneys and Department of Justice accredited representatives are authorized to provide legal counsel on immigration matters.
The UFW Foundation currently has six recognized offices. These are located in Bakersfield, Fresno, Salinas, Oxnard, Los Angeles, California, and Phoenix, Arizona. Los Angeles, CA is our headquarters and designated principal office.
DOJ Recognition and Accreditation (R&A) Program: https://www.justice.gov/eoir/recognition-accreditation-roster-reports
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewals
- Family Petitions
- Adjustment of Status & Consular Process
- Removal of Conditions
Removal Defense Program
RDP opened its doors in September 2018 to provide removal defense representation and assistance to detained and non-detained individuals.
- Provides limited pro se assistance and legal orientations to help individuals navigate the court process.
- Given heightened ICE enforcement in the Central Valley, RDP also provides limited rapid response legal assistance.
Community College Project
The Community Colleges Project is part of a new statewide initiative providing high-quality free immigration legal services to California Community College students, faculty, and staff.
- Provides comprehensive legal services, from in-depth consultations to a wide-scope of immigration applications and defenses.
- We also provide legal educational workshops on a variety of timely topics.
¿Te gusta esta página?